Saturday, June 23, 2007

Magic

Welcome to the night and you will see i have the magic power!

Well my blog has been very neglected mainly because ive been revising for exams and my last one is in 2 days, but i have started doing magic and theres a link at the bottom of the page. i guess it was a way of procrastinating from doing revision although its turned into a real hobby now, ive made some videos so please watch and feel free to comment if you have a youtube account, if not you can comment on my blog. I have some of my guitar videos aswell but most of them are quite old. Well i guess this post has just turned into an advertisment for my magic videos now, oh and im sorry i cant tell you how ALL the tricks are done, as that would be breaking the magicians code, but some of the simple ones you can guess at anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/ash89Uk

No comments: